- Olon, Santa Elena, Ecuador
Vikara (“Transformation” in Sanskrit) offers plant medicine ceremonies and yoga retreats with personalization and customized touch.
We work with experienced Shamans and offer Ayahuasca and San Pedro ceremonies, believing that they can be a powerful instrument on the path of transformation, helping you to you refocus, work on yourself and your behavioral patterns, and reconnect with nature and your inner essence.
At Vikara, we strive to provide a safe space for participants to continue their journey of transformation and experience the ancient wisdom and healing potential of plant medicines.
Our center offers this unique experience on the coast of Ecuador in a beautiful location just a couple of steps from the beach. Only 3 hours away from the airport of Guayaquil. We can arrange private transportation.
Our ceremonies are limited to a maximum of 8 participants in order to make sure that the Shaman can take care of everyone individually during the ceremony. This creates a very unique and personalized atmosphere which separates us from other retreat centers, who work with bigger groups.
- 1st – 9th June 2019
- 18th-26th August 2019
- 1st- 9th September 2019
- Skype/ whatsapp call before arrival for introduction and intention setting.
- Opening and closing ceremony: setting your intention with Abuelo Tabacco
- (3) Plant Medicine Ceremonies ( 2 AYAHUSACA +1 SANPEDRO)
- (2) Temazcal/ Sweat-lodge ceremonies for detoxification and rebirth.
- (6) YOGA classes with designed especially for this program to open the heart.
- Daily delicious meals from locally sourced produce following a Plant Medicine diet.
- Our Shamans will attend breakfast with you after the ceremonies and we be available to discuss your experiences.
- Fresh fruits/snacks, water and tea.
- 8 nights Private accommodation (only 100 meters away from the beach, private bathroom, A/C).
- A calm and relaxing environment for you to experience your transformation, with support and guidance.
- Closing Ceremony and gifts
- Lifetime 10% discount on return visits to Vikara.