Cuatro Vientos - AyaAdvisors - Ayahuasca Retreat Reviews

Cuatro Vientos

Added by Free Listing

0 reviews

0 out of 5 stars

Listed in Ayahuasca, Kambo, San Pedro (Huachuma)

  • Manta Rota, Algavre Portugal
Min. Cost: $1,250
Max. Cost: €2,000

We stand for traditional approach to ceremonies held only by Peruvian Curandero from the little village near Tamishyaku

We stand for the traditional approach to sacred ceremonies so in our retreats we always invite Peruvian shaman who we know for a long time and absolutely sure that he passed necessary training in the way of dieting with a master-plants and isolation for a long period of time in Amazonian jungles.
That`s why in our retreat you have an opportunity to spend 1-2 weeks in personal communication with the keeper of the ancient plant usage tradition in the healing purpose. You will experience not only benefits of Ayahuasca ceremonies but also the magical boosting power of San-Pedro cactus, detoxicating Kambo session, and traditional Rape insufflate.

Approach
Our main purpose is to provide the unique condition where you will be able to explore your true self and readvise your past, present, and future, using technics under the guidance of Peruvian shaman Anael Rojas Rodrigues.
For the deep physical healing, we always strongly recommend visiting the trusted Peruvian camp and passe a long-term diets with the plants-teachers in isolation and close connection with the spirits of Medicine.
In our retreat, you will be able to pass traditional ceremonies for helping you to solve any mental blocks, painful memories or/and boost your life with a fantastic powerful energy of Peruvian plants. Definitely, revision of your way of thinking and feeling will allow you to avoid disease and accumulate lots of energy for achieving your life-goals and a new step in a way of thinking, living and loving. That`s our main purpose.

Facilities
You are going to spend an unforgettable two weeks in constant, personal contact with Curandero and the keeper of the ancient tradition of Amazonian shamanism Anael Rojas Rodriguez on two villas located in a quiet fishing village on the southern coast of Portugal.

At your disposal will be two swimming pools, a huge sandy beach
in 300 meters from houses with the approach through a private territory, surfing spot
Praia de Alture – an ideal place for beginners to conquer the waves, many hiking routes, daily yoga, delicious Portuguese food with a personal chef and of course ceremonies with Madre Medicine and San Pedro, as in the territory of our retreat, and on the exit areas on the ocean by the rocks.

We believe that, in order to get in touch and get to know the ancient way of the Amazonian shamans, it is not necessary to immediately dive headlong into the jungles of Peru, we have prepared for you a stunningly cozy, comfortable and safe place,
where everyone can get answers to their questions, recharge their energy
for new achievements and find new friends and like-minded people.

Preparation
After booking the retreat we will provide all the required information including preparation rules, the list of necessary things to go, the invitation to the retreat, a personal place in our villa and all recommendations for transferring and actions during the retreat.
Meanwhile, you have to pay 30% as a approval of your booking and the rest amount of money 70% in the moment when you arrive in Cuatro Vientos camp

Integration
We are always open for any kind of support that can be needed for our guests during and after retreats.
In our experience, the process of passing traditional sacred plants ceremonies have a great positive influence on the life quality of our participants.
In the very beginning of our retreat, our Curandero will give a lecture about traditional Amazonian shamanism and plant-teachers and their influence on daily life after ceremonies so every participant will be able to formulate his own intention and goals for the retreat.
After each ceremony, we will organize the discussion where you will be able to ask questions and discuss it with a shaman. All steps during our retreat will be discussed and fully explained by Curandero so you will be able to integrate your experience into your life in a right way.

Reviews

0 reviews

0 out of 5 stars

Add Your Review

Please login or register to add your review.

Copyright © 2018 AyaAdvisors.org | Privacy Policy | Contact Us