Iquitos and Sacred Valley in Peru
This is my first Ayahuasca experience and I have to say I absolutely loved it! It felt like home as soon as I arrived at this center. I can attest to all of the points they have stated in their overview and more. Pulse tours have thought of everything to ensure that your healing experience is as comfortable as possible considering you are in the middle of the jungle. It is super clean, food is tasty even though barely any salt is used, several comfortable spots to hang out in during the day, great day outings and the Shamans and facilitators were just awesome! In this Spiritual adventure, the Pulse team provides you with full support in every way possible to ensure that you get the most out of this incredible medicine. I could go on and on about how impressed I was on how Pulse has organized this retreat. In this particular tour, the travelers that came together really meshed well and were all there to heal parts of themselves. It was really special to meet and share this experience with such amazing people. We will be bonded forever – at the end we were all discussing when we could all get back together and experience this again with Pulse. I am looking forward to coming back to this amazing sacred place! This inner self work is incredible and I highly recommend to do it with Pulse.
Things I wished I would of known;
– Bring comfortable ceremony outfits, loose light clothing. My preference was a loose pair of drawstring shorts and tank top.
– You are in the middle of the jungle with no where to go – no need to bring fancy clothes – all about breathable comforts. You can wash your clothes by hand if need be.
– Show up one day in advance to settle in and leave 1 day after you come back to hang out with your new found family members. In my opinion, you only need these 2 extra days in Iquitos.
– For light packing, you only need 1 pair of flip flops – I did not wear shoes ever at the center.
– Bring some spending money, convert to Sol currency before going to retreat, you will want to tip the staff and support the neighboring families as they have beautiful jewelry and souvenirs.