593-93-934-2737 outside Ecuador, 093-934-2737 inside Ecuador, +593985904836 Whatsapp
Via a Llayzhatan Bajo, Ecuador
I did the 12 day retreat at Gaia Sagrada and could not have been more HAPPIER with my decision. I chose Gaia because it was in Andes as well as that they offer not just Ayahusaca ceremonies but also San Pedro and Sweat Lodge (my favourite!) that I had not seem many other places offer. This gave me the opportunity to grow with more than one plant medicine and ceremony.
Here is a summary of why I think Gaia Sagrada is a wonderful place for you to begin your journey:
* You are completely supported during your process. There are Work Exchangers who help you throughout the ceremonies and in between. You can always approach any of them for a chat, they are super friendly and compassionate.
* Shamans are warm and kind natured people.They speak English which is great and they stick to tradition so it’s not here you go here’s your Ayahuasca, they spend time in prayer and conduct rituals before handing out any plant medicine
* The food is great, you wont go hungry! They are pretty creative in there and can do lots of great healthy meals
* They do sharing circles too, so everyone can talk about their experiences as a “family”. Can be confronting at first but it’s kinda nice at the same time, something I imagine group therapy to be like.
* There is a cottage you can hang out it, it’s really cool with a seat swing and a fire place…you can connect to Wi-Fi and hang reading a book or writing a journal.
* They have GORGEOUS dogs on the property that love a good cuddle
* I didn’t stay in the Dorm but in the 2 bed private room and was very comfortable. Facilities were CLEANED EVERY DAY. Showers and toilets were always clean!
In summary, I HIGHLY recommend Gaia Sagrada. I would say that you are better off doing the 12 day retreat. Quite a few people who did the shorter retreat wished they had completed the 12 day.
Hope this post helps and all the best on your journey.