Via a Llayzhatan Bajo, Ecuador
This is the retreat you’re looking for.
* Powerful, clean medicines.
* Caring and experienced shamen, who speak wonderful English as a bonus!
* Amazing grounds high in the Andes, under the stars, crisp air, without any hint of dankness you might encounter in the jungle. The property is beautifully integrated with local population who’ll always greet you with a hello and smile.
* Plentiful food that will help your body replenish before and after ceremony, usually prepared and waiting for you three times a day.
* Excellent accommodations that you’ll always look forward to coming back to after your journeys.
The pictures on their web site really don’t do the place justice and I’ve heard they are updating it.
I’ll be returning again..and again to realign with the universe.