Via a Llayzhatan Bajo, Ecuador
Gaia Sagrada is truely a magical place. Seems silly to say but ive never been to a place like it in my life. I choose Gaia on pure instinct and I was right. The experience was transformative in many ways.
I completely agree with the other reviews left by my fellow May brothers Brad, Thompi, Alex and Ufi with regards to the medicine and the quality and the human nature of the shamens, the comfort of the place and ofcourse Christine who is so reasuring to have in ceremony. The geniune love and compassion she has for everyone is so touching. I recommend reading their reviews for more of the nitty gritty.
As for me I would summise the following:
1. You might get just as much from Grand father San Pedro as Mother Ayahausca.
2. You might come alone and realise after 1 hour that you came with about 30 deeply connected friends from all over the world
3. You will have a new found love and respect for both Water and … Watermelon
4. You might find that other group members or soon to be known brothers and sisters provide the insights into yourself and the healing for you
5. You might find you provide healing for each other
6. You may be blessed with others singing in ceremony or blessed with words from a elder in the group.
7. You might find the hills, trees and lights around the property are not all what they seem
8. You might find your having the most real conversations you have had in years in a hot tub in the dark woods
9. You might find that you hug people everyday and are saying the word Aho as much as any other 🙂
10. You might find yourself wanting to return one day
11. You might find out that ‘Yogi’ is not a dog 😉